Monday 29 February 2016

FMP: I've finished the car for now




The Link below is to my Artstasion page for this vehicle, on this page there is a Marmoset View. 

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/o9EXW

For the Marmoset viewer I also baked out an AO map for the whole vehicle. This is ran through a second material ID channel. 

In the above images and the viewer the car has 1x2048 set for the interior, 1 x 1024 Albedo for the car paint (other channels done in Engine) and the AO is a 2048. 

Chrome and glass were done also in the Marmoset Engine. 

59,603 triangles. 

Over all I am happy with this vehicle project, I've learnt allot about what it takes to make a quality clean vehicle, including flow lines, creating seams, Sub-D workFlow, Average normals, Marmoset, close reference following e.t.c. 

I can find issues with this mesh, if I have an opportunity prior to the finale deadline it would be nice to fix more of the issues currently visible. But for now it's time to model an off road early american COE Truck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment