Tuesday 12 January 2016

FMP Week 1

It’s the start of my FMP. I have given myself 20 weeks to make 3 high quality current Gen vehicle game assets.

This equates to 5 weeks per vehicle, with 5 weeks at the end for stretch goals.

Vehicle 1
A photorealistic model of a showroom ready vehicle of my choice.

Vehicle 2
A mechanical study of the suspension and drive train of a large truck.

Vehicle 3
Produce a vehicle of my design. This can be anything.

Stretch Goals

Retexture one of the vehicles for Unreal 4 and rig and make drivable.

Retexture Vehicle 1 as if old and used/Rusty.

Further dress the truck, add Barrels, Spare tire, winch, post-apocalyptic paraphernalia.


Vehicle 1 Mood Board



Vehicle 2 Mood Board



Vehicle 3 Mood Boards


Vehicle 3 Initial Designs


I overlaid a bunch of engine and vehicle images.


From this I pulled out the following vehicle designs. 











No comments:

Post a Comment