Thursday 21 January 2016

FMP Week 2 Blog 1

The below image is of the Car model I ordered. Using this model I created my own reference images. I then altered these in Photoshop.

I could then begin modelling the Corvette. 






This is an extremely long process of slowly altering vertices until you get the desired edge/ curve/ silhouette/ form / shape. I'm also using the turbo smooth modifier in the stack. My final mesh will be the Turbo smoothed mesh. You model into the low poly simply because it’s quicker to alter vertices here and then check to see how this appears on the high poly.

Currently I'm still creating the forms to the highest standard. I'm simply trying to create the forms, I'm not putting too much time into creating the most efficient use of the tri budget. I will have to go back into my low poly and make it more efficient once I have nailed the vehicles form.

Design for 3rd Vehicle


Every evening I've been bashing images of planes, cars, bikes and spaceships; and then drawing over them trying to pull out new vehicle designs. These are the first few designs I have come up with for this third vehicle. I have 9 weeks left until this project begins, I will then also have a week of just design at the start of this project to nail down the finale vehicle. 






No comments:

Post a Comment