I decided to change the size of the base, this was done to save some texture space.
Modelling went really quite smoothly. It was really nice modelling my own design and watching it all come together.
I made this template to help with texturing. I used this to make shore there was a handful of pixels between seems.
Putting the gun into the blue print was surprisingly simple.
For this gun I wanted to have Two rounds coming out of the single barrel and two shell discharge points.
To do this you simply duplicate the “Eject Cartridge” Point for example and then change the name of the Ejector Socket, to the name of the second one you created. You then have to add this sequence to the Trigger Event Sequence.