Monday 17 November 2014

Finishing_Sentry_Gun

Projection Mapping

I went mad with projection mapping, I've recently updated my computer, (Got a larger 250GB SSD) so I inevitably lost all my programs, so I didn't have Photoshop for the last week of the project. Thus Lots of projection mapping, I also used Z brush for the Butt of the gun.




modeled these details on to the UVW Unwrap, this way very little editing is necessary in Photoshop. 



Flat Color and Half of the Normal Map




Paint overs and Logo Design



Emissive Color




all The Textures 




Muzzle Flash






Combining 16 BIT Images



When doing this for each individual channel you have to shade out the other channels black, Also remember to set the layer to "Screen" (in the drop down box where it would normally say normal).  
The Finale Piece

















No comments:

Post a Comment