Wednesday 29 October 2014

Film Room Prject

Choosing the room

being overly ambitious




Narrowing the search




X-Men First Class




Perspective Tool


Allocating Tasks


White Box



We did have some problems with illness and people generally not turning up, Me and Carl had to do more than our allocated assets.  

My Assets


Carls Assets


Texturing
Projection Mapping

During this Project I tried to teach everyone in my group how to Projection map and also how to bake using X-Normal and Z-Brush. But due to the time constraints and the general pressures of this project, it was quite hard to find time where some one could learn a new process. Particularly Z-Brush, I think I was the only person in this project to use Z-Brush.


The Curve here and the inset behind the switch aren't geometry. This was done by Carl.



Projection mapping the sheets on the table, I used projection mapping here to get Albedo information and a normal map. These textures were then applied to a single plain. two tries replicating several hundred. 



Z-Brush




I used projection mapping on the couch to get the normal information for the indent. I then duplicated the indent and warped it. On the Albedo layer I made shore there was a light patch under every indent. I also used a height map for the general couch texture, so here I have used Z-Brush, High to low poly baking, projection mapping, height maps and Crazy Bump on one texture sheet. 

Glass




This is a glass Material I made in engine, I followed an online tutorial, but found the glass to be barely visible, after allot of alterations, changing powers, adding normal maps (up to three) and many different colors changes, I managed to get closer to the glass in the scene. 



LUT

I also created and used a LUT and a post processing volume to desaturate the scene and add more white. 




Finale Images

This is the finale Scene





And I also textured the Floor.







No comments:

Post a Comment