Sunday 26 January 2014

Visual Design:Evil Character Design (Augmented Reality)

This was our first chance to be creative and go mad. But I felt due to the quality of out put up to this point that it would be unwise to pick a design which would be difficult to reference. As being able to easily make and or fined references would be key to how difficult it would be to  have a decent finale.

Because of this I decided early on that the design must be relatively grounded in reality. Also I believe that if a design can be perceived to exist, then it is inherently more relate able and therefore scarier.

My finale concept was an Evil Elf that's out to kill Santa. My finale depicts the Elf having snuck up to Santa in his sleep caressing Santas head in anticipation of his evil deed.  





No comments:

Post a Comment